Put yer hands up!

Tuesday, 24 November 2009 10:29:00 pm

Our presentation is postponed to next year! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
So hence I declare that I have nothing to worry about now... except for my BA result, my assignments and what to do on my holiday! :S
anyway, BTYL. It's 6.30am and i gotta get ready.
OH, GOOOOOD MORNING EVERYBODY :D
and yes, fyi i felt good when i woke up the morning yesterday HEHEHE.
XX
Labels: daily
Put yer hands up!

Our presentation is postponed to next year! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
So hence I declare that I have nothing to worry about now... except for my BA result, my assignments and what to do on my holiday! :S
anyway, BTYL. It's 6.30am and i gotta get ready.
OH, GOOOOOD MORNING EVERYBODY :D
and yes, fyi i felt good when i woke up the morning yesterday HEHEHE.
XX
Labels: daily
Tuesday, 24 November 2009 10:29:00 pm