None in particular

Saturday, 7 November 2009 1:39:00 pm
THE BASEBALLS! Listen to 'em! :D
I thought it was half-past 9pm, and then when i turned to the clock, it was 5 minutes to 8pm! SIGH.
Watched Paranormal Activity just now........ boleh lah bagi berijap sikit. SIKIT saja :) tapi tutup mata and telinga! hahahahhaha :S
Anyways, finally the weekend is here. But somehow I feel like it is like any other normal weekdays :(
Or maybe aku angau sama boyfriend ku yg majal? :O SIGH.
So today, during the afternoon session, I had dance practice with my classmates! SO TIRED. LAMA SUDAH INDA MENARI. But good thing is, I still can catch up easily! :D mehehehe. Kami ngajat! Apakan. Well, it is me and my friend yg ajar :) just a simple one!
I have nothing much to blurt about here since nothing interesting happened except:
- I accidentally step on a small piece of glass! REALLY TINY.
- I have a week more to complete my Marketing Assignment! Being a group leader is not fun at all :( except for the part of commanding tasks :P :P :P
And memang I have bad luck for my feet! Selalu nie ada luka lah apa. BOO.
Seems like my life has been revolving on work, work and work. SIGH.
Note to self: Be EXTRA CONFIDENT tomorrow.
Okay! BTYN! :D
xx
Labels: daily
None in particular
THE BASEBALLS! Listen to 'em! :D
I thought it was half-past 9pm, and then when i turned to the clock, it was 5 minutes to 8pm! SIGH.
Watched Paranormal Activity just now........ boleh lah bagi berijap sikit. SIKIT saja :) tapi tutup mata and telinga! hahahahhaha :S
Anyways, finally the weekend is here. But somehow I feel like it is like any other normal weekdays :(
Or maybe aku angau sama boyfriend ku yg majal? :O SIGH.
So today, during the afternoon session, I had dance practice with my classmates! SO TIRED. LAMA SUDAH INDA MENARI. But good thing is, I still can catch up easily! :D mehehehe. Kami ngajat! Apakan. Well, it is me and my friend yg ajar :) just a simple one!
I have nothing much to blurt about here since nothing interesting happened except:
- I accidentally step on a small piece of glass! REALLY TINY.
- I have a week more to complete my Marketing Assignment! Being a group leader is not fun at all :( except for the part of commanding tasks :P :P :P
And memang I have bad luck for my feet! Selalu nie ada luka lah apa. BOO.
Seems like my life has been revolving on work, work and work. SIGH.
Note to self: Be EXTRA CONFIDENT tomorrow.
Okay! BTYN! :D
xx
Labels: daily
Saturday, 7 November 2009 1:39:00 pm