HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLIDAY!


Photos from Sir Doe!
Morning; It started off gloomy because kami semua kapih and other were BBQ-ing.
I sponsored 'em balloons and drinks! Hm, hilang $40 untuk semua ani :) inda apalah, kamu belikan aku present saja lah time next allowance keluar, okay? Aku tahu kamu baca blog aku! HUHAUHUAHAHUAH.
But i tell you, the afternoon was k-ke-keeekrazeyh. Well, everyone sort of broke the rule.. no? Going home early (before 4.30pm) and buka tudung, baju "biasa" and bla, bla, bla.
We danced to Poco-Poco! Yes, you read that right. I do know how to Poco-Poco :) baru tah keluar flaws ku nie. and then, we played water balloons... which in the end when the balloon went out of stock, my friends used the water bottle and showered my other friends. And!!!!!! Wait for it, wait for it.... MANISAN OREN YG AKU MAHU TAPOK, SEKALI TERLAMBAT PUN AMPIT DIJADIKAN BAHAN MAINAN! =.= tapi cali lah, CALI! :D lakat tu badan kawan aku :P hehehhe. Nasib our tutors were sporting! We practically shut them out as tutors that afternoon. Giving 'em...no, US a break! :D
It was really a well spent last day of school of 2009.
But i have yet to worry about my 3 assignments given.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEOPLE!
By the way, check your weight and write it down! Let's see who's gaining and who's losing! :P :P I for sure... GAIN. Maybe. Hopefully not. Who cares?! I do! HAHHA apakan.
But on another gloomy note; WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CANCEL ON ME?! :'(
BTYL! XXXXXXXXX
Labels: daily