Hmmmmph.

Sunday, 29 November 2009 1:49:00 am
Yesterday was Saturday.
Went down to Bandar with Tiera, Qamaruzz and Alhakeem - supposedly to go to Tasek Lama because I never ever been there. But it was a hot day and so, we sorta cancelled it :) so we did the usuals; menyukat The Mall. It was packed. LAMAS RASA KU :( but we had nowhere else to go. We ate at KFC. BECAUSE DI KB NADA LAGI. I just wanted the cheezy wedges hehehehehehe.
Yen was working in the afternoon, BUT! we met at night :') - you can imagine how happy I was. So hence, my Saturday was all good. I spent only $15 on food and nothing more. I did not have the heart to splurge yesterday because I am saving it for my Miri trip which MAY BE TODAY. MAYBE!
But me and Yen only drove around at Manggis and Serusop, for it was Saturday Night! You know how the traffic goes during the weekends. Plus, it was nearer to meet up Y from his place :) but he had morning shifts so he headed back a lil early.
Then, I hang out with my other friends after I was done dating. Sat at Santai @ Crib's Cafe with Fae and Fiz@Tammy. Also there was Izzul Adi, Yean, Ajrul and Tim. Fayen cannot join us because she had a function. Boo!
Hmmmph, got back to KB around midnight. If I were to be home earlier, I could have stalked on Mona Melissa because I know where she was in KB! hahaaha apakan!
Anyways, have a good sunday. My post seems so dull. Ugh.
XX
Labels: daily
Hmmmmph.
Yesterday was Saturday.
Went down to Bandar with Tiera, Qamaruzz and Alhakeem - supposedly to go to Tasek Lama because I never ever been there. But it was a hot day and so, we sorta cancelled it :) so we did the usuals; menyukat The Mall. It was packed. LAMAS RASA KU :( but we had nowhere else to go. We ate at KFC. BECAUSE DI KB NADA LAGI. I just wanted the cheezy wedges hehehehehehe.
Yen was working in the afternoon, BUT! we met at night :') - you can imagine how happy I was. So hence, my Saturday was all good. I spent only $15 on food and nothing more. I did not have the heart to splurge yesterday because I am saving it for my Miri trip which MAY BE TODAY. MAYBE!
But me and Yen only drove around at Manggis and Serusop, for it was Saturday Night! You know how the traffic goes during the weekends. Plus, it was nearer to meet up Y from his place :) but he had morning shifts so he headed back a lil early.
Then, I hang out with my other friends after I was done dating. Sat at Santai @ Crib's Cafe with Fae and Fiz@Tammy. Also there was Izzul Adi, Yean, Ajrul and Tim. Fayen cannot join us because she had a function. Boo!
Hmmmph, got back to KB around midnight. If I were to be home earlier, I could have stalked on Mona Melissa because I know where she was in KB! hahaaha apakan!
Anyways, have a good sunday. My post seems so dull. Ugh.
XX
Labels: daily
Sunday, 29 November 2009 1:49:00 am