» Profile » Posts
Free Loving
Thursday, 5 November 2009 4:19:00 am
HELLO BEAUTIFUL SKIES ON FRIDAY! :D




AND THIS IS NAISE 8D



:)


-------------------------

I hate coughing :(
I prefer runny nose than coughing. Coughing is annoying to the core.

hmmmpt.

I have the urge to cut my hair but I won't because I want to keep it long, so long that it passes by my, err, bra line? HEHEHEHEEHE. And then, I want to curl it again like before. And after that I ignore my hair and then cut it again and then keep it long and then I go botak :')

Apakan, so meaningless jobless hopeless postless. (lagitah.)

So I was just checking my school schedule and hell, its everywhere! - the work, the cramps, the headache, the brainstorm :'( even on the holiday! So sad. I must get this done before Christmas! It would not be fun doing all this temporary shit. Sigh.

I really cannot wait to go back to working life. No, I am not saying I want to stop studying. I just cannot wait to work again like before - where I feel important and needed because of my great effort :') Well I WILL GET THERE! I WILL! Amen. (Only on a higher ranking job position ;D)

Speaking of work, I am still thinking where to have my attachment after school. Any suggestion? Any good-company-that-pays-great-money out there? O=)

On a random note;

MAJOR =.="""""""""""""""""

So mannnnnnnnnnnnnny that I got tired to even check 'em.
I don't even know these people. If so they want to make friends with moi, atleast write me an inbox message and not just random add me just cause of my picture or so. One thing also, lepas di add karang inda tia betagur, so what's the point right? COMPRANDAME?
huaahauha. ANTI SOCIAL jua aku nie =.="

anyways, have a good Thursday since its lesson-less (in Brunei!) ehehhe and tomorrow is FRIDAY! *dingdingdingding.

P.s: Quick question -If you are to open a women's boutique, WHAT WOULD YOU NAME IT?!
HEHEH Thanks!

xxxxxxxxx Good day!

Labels: