Burned.

Friday, 27 November 2009 7:37:00 pm
Just got home. Its 3.45am.
And so, a friend asked me about last post when we were hanging out, and asked who was it for. So I honestly told my friend, "Its for my supposedly friend, a guy from other side of town."
He is, no, WAS someone I cared about. I considered him as my "brother". I don't think anyone knows him.. i mean, i don't think any of my circle knows about him.
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah, but that is over now. He is least of my concern now. He does not read my blog. I know. So therefore, you guys do not have to figure out who was I talking about okay (: kill your curiosity already.
I'm tired (with everything). Bye. BTYL.
Labels: daily
Burned.
Just got home. Its 3.45am.
And so, a friend asked me about last post when we were hanging out, and asked who was it for. So I honestly told my friend, "Its for my supposedly friend, a guy from other side of town."
He is, no, WAS someone I cared about. I considered him as my "brother". I don't think anyone knows him.. i mean, i don't think any of my circle knows about him.
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah, but that is over now. He is least of my concern now. He does not read my blog. I know. So therefore, you guys do not have to figure out who was I talking about okay (: kill your curiosity already.
I'm tired (with everything). Bye. BTYL.
Labels: daily
Friday, 27 November 2009 7:37:00 pm