» Profile » Posts
Your Eyes Don't Lie
Sunday, 25 October 2009 3:17:00 pm
Another week is over! Few more weeks until 2010!
I AM UTTERLY EXCITED :D

So today, Sunday, is the fourth time I woke up late, felt rather hard to wake up in the morning to attend Sunday Sermons :( I am just too tired these days. I cannot seem to keep with my own schedule or even myself. It is not hectic I presume. Well, I will make it up to it in later days. Forgive me, Lord!

I started my day at 9.30am. I was up all cranky inside because I still got nada text messages. Its okay, I planned to give up on the 9th of November. Don't ask why! (:

Ooh! I finally redid/redo my wall collage! Delayed on doing it few times before. And now, I made time for it! I smiled looking through all the photos. The people who impacted my life! ♥ LAVS 'EM! I will wash more photos next time. "Memories" was did back in 2006. I did that with my good friend for our prom agenda. hehehehehe.


I cleaned my room too! Finally it is clean. Speaking of which, I cannot wait for our maid, Sharipah to come back. HEHE. I miss her Tempe (and also, organizing my clothes.)

I had a sudden crave for Haru Maki and Salmon Asparagus just now. So I texted Excapade if there was any available table slots for 7pm but tak ada lah! Siasiapun saja lah! Hence, I opted for Rockgarden. Went there with my sisters. Tried out their Honey Yogurt Lemon Sorbet! Yumzzzzz! :9

We watched The Little Rascals after that. Good 'ol movie back in 1994. I love Porky! EHEHE.
O-TAY! *snaps finger 180 degrees clockwise*
Next movie; She's All That! :D



(KENAPAKAN INTERNET NYA LAMBAT SANGAT? >:@
Ngalih ku liat UPLOAD FAIL.)

My Sunday was kinda mellow. Nothing much. Which means......................................
Tomorrow is Monday. Run away!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For Monday is EVIL X_X

P.s: I miss my most favourite song ♥ \ Y.
P.s.s: Good to know that I am NOT actually such a bipolar person ;P

And note to self;


"YOU COULD HAVE PREVENT THIS." - Maria Mena
Blog to ya later! xx

Labels: