Updates!

Wednesday, 14 October 2009 12:54:00 pm
Okay, here is the scene.
Someone asked to you to pick any place to dine in. So you picked a place but then the person who told you to choose was not satisfied with your choice. Again, you picked another place... still the person was left unsatisfied. This cycle goes on for another 15 minutes. You're thinking hard, and the person keeps pushing you, " Bah sudah? Makan mana?... Batah...".
How would you react?
I on the hand, choose to be pissed. So pissed that the dinner ran by the quiet time (no eye contact) but filled with tantrums inside! Silence. No talking. Yes, I get a wee bit mental about littlest thing when it does not go my way. So take note, please and thank you!
Sigh. And to this point, i have not heard a single sorry but couples of hello. But no, i won't respond cause I am pissed. But hey! Thats the cycle, so yes, I will come to my senses soon. But for now I want to be that bitchy pissed girl.
Well anyways, whatever.
(But if it helps, yes, I do miss you. And I am angry that yesterday you did not bring effort.)
Anihoo, went to the Women Health Day over at BSP HQ yesterday!
Would love to be attached there :D tehehehehhe.
Alright, will blog next time. Gotta run downstairs for some Dunkin Donuts! :8)
Labels: daily
Updates!
Okay, here is the scene.
Someone asked to you to pick any place to dine in. So you picked a place but then the person who told you to choose was not satisfied with your choice. Again, you picked another place... still the person was left unsatisfied. This cycle goes on for another 15 minutes. You're thinking hard, and the person keeps pushing you, " Bah sudah? Makan mana?... Batah...".
How would you react?
I on the hand, choose to be pissed. So pissed that the dinner ran by the quiet time (no eye contact) but filled with tantrums inside! Silence. No talking. Yes, I get a wee bit mental about littlest thing when it does not go my way. So take note, please and thank you!
Sigh. And to this point, i have not heard a single sorry but couples of hello. But no, i won't respond cause I am pissed. But hey! Thats the cycle, so yes, I will come to my senses soon. But for now I want to be that bitchy pissed girl.
Well anyways, whatever.
(But if it helps, yes, I do miss you. And I am angry that yesterday you did not bring effort.)
Anihoo, went to the Women Health Day over at BSP HQ yesterday!
Would love to be attached there :D tehehehehhe.
Alright, will blog next time. Gotta run downstairs for some Dunkin Donuts! :8)
Labels: daily
Wednesday, 14 October 2009 12:54:00 pm