» Profile » Posts
MIA FAIN
Friday, 23 October 2009 3:03:00 pm
Depressing jua lagu arah iTunes ku. pffffftttttttttt.

"How are you feeling? What are your reasons?" - Everything by The Juliana Theory.


I am feeling.. hm, i just realized that I can't seem to handle my ego today. It took over me for the past 2 weeks now. MJ is not in control but Mia Fain is. Yes, I named my ego as "Mia Fain" for no apparent reason except that the "Fain" part was originally derived from the word PAIN. heh heh heh heh heh heh.

Why can't I be bitchy instead of bipolar? VWHY VWHY VWHY?!
Bipolar sucks. I just realized that. It sucks much like PMS. But PMS is one visible ticket to get all mad. Bipolar are not visible. Who ever created this...word is jsdnflksdaflsd. Free Umbrellas!!! >:@

HAMAIGAD X_X

Why am I so negative?! Is it because that i know that particular person is not doing well but I am apparently choosing this stupid egoistic over caring attitude? ---> WHICH MEANS I AM BEING AN IGNORANT BITCH WHO SEEMS TO BE CAUGHT UP WITH HERSELF.

KENAPA KAN AKU TANYA MYSELF ALL THIS QUESTIONS AND THEN THE NEXT THING, AKU SENDIRI YANG JAWAB. KENAPA?

*slaps forehead big time. \ darn you emotions.

okay, okay, okay.

I have to admit but;

RINDU DI HATI INI TAK DAPAT AKU SEMBUNYI :(

Some say; "Eat or be eaten."

Thus, I think I am being eaten right now, this second, this moment.

This is probably the circle of life. - one minute you feel the love; the sun shining throughout your days, the next minute the thunders and lightning comes roaring on your rooftop, banging the fear or anger out of your heart and mind. But one good thing about having a bad day is that when the next minute comes, it would come back to those normal days. The smiles will be stretching from one ear to another, you dancing to your feel good music <3

Therefore, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT VERY MINUTE :D

Wah! Kembali dah optimism ku!

I love e-venting myself out. Because typing all this tension can be stress free! :D
LAVS IT! ♥


Labels: