» Profile » Posts
If you're gonna stay, stay.
Tuesday, 27 October 2009 9:57:00 am

Kuala Belait, well, some part, is dying for water supply since yesterday! Don't let the 2006 agenda happen again please. That was really painful and over-suffering!
I would rather have no electricity rather than not having any water supply! REALLY!

AKU HARUS CUCI MAHKOTA KU! :'( Its like my MUST daily routine. Yes, I wash my hair everyday. Some say it is not good to wash it everyday, but hey, its my hair. So don't bother >;(

And last night I chatted with someone. That someone tried..... and I was too angry to even care that i just bombarded everything. *slit wrists / iksin ku* well, somehow I know everything would be back to normal. I know. Maybe not now, but soon. Hope it would be there when it turns normal :/

Oh why do women have to be indecisive, temperamental on some issues? Why? Best answers would always be; "Its the hormones, bitch." or "PMS alert...".
Well, what if it was none of the above, what would be the answer to this? WHAT?!

Today, our Economics Exam was postponed to Thursday. More time to revise! :') Cause I was not ready when I woke up. I slept on my notes wah.......... 0=)

xx

Labels: