» Profile » Posts
Tuesday, 27 October 2009 10:18:00 am


I love romantic comedy movies! And this was one of my fav back in the 90s! HEHEHHE.
Freddie Prinze Jr was a hit back then. One hell of hunk yea? Rachel Leigh Cook! I just love her facials. So pretty! I am gonna watch this soon later tonight - just cause. Typical highschool love story movie but still its a must watch because the story line is spot-on :) and to add to my must watch tonight list is Desperate Housewives S6 Episode 6, Melrose Place, Vampire Diaries, One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl!

And to Shurls;

"What's the misconception that people thought of you?"

- I don't seem to know :/

"WTH invented the word "menyamal" or "penyamal" and anything that goes around it?!"

- Probably everyone's alter ego :(

I must admit, aku penyamal, like really. Negative side of me. Hope my children would not inherit this from me. Yikes!

OKAY! BTYL peeps!
xxxxxxx


Labels: