Strands in Your Eyes

Friday, 30 October 2009 3:19:00 am
Hello, hello!
I'm happy as a perky girl :D
Yes, I let it all down afterall. I should stop Mia Fain from undertaking my life because life is too short to be cranky and all penyamal. You gotta do what you gotta do :')
True thing that you allow yourself to bleed just to know you're alive. But don't keep allowing yourself to bleed cause when you lose a lot, it means you're missing out a lot on life! okay? As per Syurga Cinta; (cehwah, bicara kata tepulak :p)
"Kadang-kadang Tuhan sembunyikan matahari. DIA datangkan petir dan kilat. Kita menangis dan tertanya-tanya ke mana menghilangnya matahari, rupa-rupanya Tuhan hendak memberikan kita PELANGI yang sangat indah.."
P.s: You colour me wonderful, dressing me with your love,♥Y!
I wished I was a thief so that I could grab you in the night and run away :) but we will do this the legal way. HAHA APAKAN. CHESSY AS SINGLES. (apakan \slaps self with salted fish)
And I am loving Edwin Mccain's songs! :D lavs lavs lavs!
i`ll be - edwin mccainxx
Labels: daily
Strands in Your Eyes
Hello, hello!
I'm happy as a perky girl :D
Yes, I let it all down afterall. I should stop Mia Fain from undertaking my life because life is too short to be cranky and all penyamal. You gotta do what you gotta do :')
True thing that you allow yourself to bleed just to know you're alive. But don't keep allowing yourself to bleed cause when you lose a lot, it means you're missing out a lot on life! okay? As per Syurga Cinta; (cehwah, bicara kata tepulak :p)
"Kadang-kadang Tuhan sembunyikan matahari. DIA datangkan petir dan kilat. Kita menangis dan tertanya-tanya ke mana menghilangnya matahari, rupa-rupanya Tuhan hendak memberikan kita PELANGI yang sangat indah.."
P.s: You colour me wonderful, dressing me with your love,♥Y!
I wished I was a thief so that I could grab you in the night and run away :) but we will do this the legal way. HAHA APAKAN. CHESSY AS SINGLES. (apakan \slaps self with salted fish)
And I am loving Edwin Mccain's songs! :D lavs lavs lavs!
i`ll be - edwin mccainxx
Labels: daily
Friday, 30 October 2009 3:19:00 am