Back Against The Wall.

Wednesday, 21 October 2009 12:34:00 pm
Dearest one, better mend it fast cause i do not want any "
too little, too late".
anihoots, I got my Economics and Marketing Assignment back! :D i am tremendously happy when I opened it! hehehe I got an awesome, awesome marks for both (92% and 82% respectively gahahah) assignments. Thank You Lord!
Believe me, it was all a "KALOK" work. I did everything on a last minute basis - the night before the due date to be exact and yes, for both assignment! tehehehe.
Well, *pats self on the back.
But before I could go all woot-woot, I still have a piles of work infront of my eyes.
Assignments, Exams, Essays, Homeworks; all coming aggresively slowly my way. They definitely can take away my sleeping hours and social life :( but must.work.hard.to.graduate!
Well God will always be there for me and you no matter how hard it gets! Because NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE :D
alright! Finally optimism is kicking in! hehehehehe. Toodles <3
Labels: daily
Back Against The Wall.
Dearest one, better mend it fast cause i do not want any "
too little, too late".
anihoots, I got my Economics and Marketing Assignment back! :D i am tremendously happy when I opened it! hehehe I got an awesome, awesome marks for both (92% and 82% respectively gahahah) assignments. Thank You Lord!
Believe me, it was all a "KALOK" work. I did everything on a last minute basis - the night before the due date to be exact and yes, for both assignment! tehehehe.
Well, *pats self on the back.
But before I could go all woot-woot, I still have a piles of work infront of my eyes.
Assignments, Exams, Essays, Homeworks; all coming aggresively slowly my way. They definitely can take away my sleeping hours and social life :( but must.work.hard.to.graduate!
Well God will always be there for me and you no matter how hard it gets! Because NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE :D
alright! Finally optimism is kicking in! hehehehehe. Toodles <3
Labels: daily
Wednesday, 21 October 2009 12:34:00 pm