Airport packed with sadness! (14th September 09)

After Malek made his speech, group photo!

The Girls: Malieyy, April, Yazni, Baby, Myzahh, Nonong, Tiera, Eno with Izza Nabillah
♥ <-- green for Izza!

Izza Nabillah <3

Fae Yakof was there too! :)

Trying to cheer up the moment but..... we had a "mantap" show.

Affy Rahman leaving for UK.
After airport moments.


This was all last night. More on Facebook.
Send off Affy "Asshole" Rahman and Izza "Zapples" Nabillah to the UK!
It was really sad, sad, sad and sad. Tiera gave her mantap show ever!
The airport was packed.
I cannot believe a place like that, a person who you may even hardly know sometimes could also bring tears to your eyes, even if it was just a bit. Well I did not cry cry cry (like my selingkuh :p) but i did shed some tears okay! Airport is not a happy place for sure.
Good thing Tiera baby did not had all her slimy mucus on me, but I wouldn't really mind if there was any :)
Waved goodbye to Izza Nabillah from afar....and then it was Affy. Basically whoever when through that door was eventually missed. Right?
"Aii jangan nangis wah... I'll be back. " - Affy
Kuala Belait is sure missing this two awesome ones!
Goodluck in Sheffield, Affy!
All the best in Kent, Izza!
♥
Labels: daily, friends, happy, sad