» Profile » Posts
There is nothing here, no orange surprise.
Thursday, 3 September 2009 2:46:00 pm

Traffic Light, in life.
Green - we MUST go, move forward.
Orange - Pause, freeze the moment to allow evaluation.
Red - Put an end to it.

You choose.

I am on orange. Because I am still jasdndnaslkjhkasdioerqnkas over this.
I can't say what I want to say just yet, because I need you to say it. I know, sound selfish but... I'll wait, even if it takes some million seconds out of my busy world. I admit, I get cranky for the littlest thing sometimes. But that is what you should expect from a girl - cranky.

I miss you, orange one. I miss you.
When I go to bed, I still leave that little space for you :'(

Everything is so blurry. Oh Dear God!

Moving on, moving on....

Remember my fall few days back?
Took a photo of the bruise.

Its not that bad though, but it is sure ugly on me.


This one below was back in late June, where I tripped hard but got up again because I wanted to go out so bad and I was rushing. Because the day before I was fever-free because the day before the day before that (geddit?) I was sick as a dog (because it was during H1N1 bah)!

The price you pay when you're too giddy. (sometimes)


And Shurls! See! It's originated from a pair of pillows! Well, I wish I had one :/



Well, this morning I had my Accounting Test Part Dos. I have a feeling that I did quite well, much better than the first paper. My paper that I freaking blew due to laziness. Thank you very much, Lazy! But to say the least, I passed that paper. Puji Syukur kepada Bapa :)

Saturday is the day for Economics Test, yikes to the much! :O Not confident AT ALL but I'll push my effort on this. Nothing is impossible right?! Just need that push of motivation.. Well as long as I get it over and done with, I'd be happy! Then, family gathering during the night. Woooopie doo!

Sigh. I'm tired. Tired from this aching back of mine :/
I am so gonna wake up late tomorrow. I hope it rains.

BTYL.


"Anyone who thinks that only sunshine brings pure happiness has never danced in the rain."


Labels: