Happy Monday!
And also, the good always come after the bad! :D
I am back with my happy uncranky self. Tehehehehehe. Had my dinner with Y last night :)
So before that, yesterday on Twitter I made a simple wish just for fun, a #iwish thing cause it was a trending topic. So hence, I made this wish:
I thought it would never be looked at, AT ALL. BUT! This happened few minutes after when I checked my @replies; (ignored those "XX hours" caused i just print screen it.)
AJ RAFAEL DID HELLO-ED ME! hahahahahaha I was so happpppy!!!!
I know, the littlest thing makes me happy. Am so gonna wash this, and paste it on my wall!
Well only AJ Rafael did. Others probably have not checked their twitter but its okay! Cause Airto Edmundo, another youchoob star, @replies me when I mentioned his name on my tweets! HEHEHEHEHEH. He's really really good yknow. Check 'em both up!
So its the school holidays but am sure it wouldn't be as wicked as the one I had back in June. But we will make the best out of it okay? But since I'm still in school, there's always assignments :( BOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Alright, i'll blog later. Going to bandar later with Tiera, Eno, Iskandar, Malek and Hadi Afiq later to send off Affy & Izza Nabillah to UK! :O :O
Airports are the most saddest place to be at this time of the month!
Labels: daily