More happy days!

Tuesday, 18 August 2009 2:43:00 pm

Hello to 4 years and 5 months to my one and only :)
I am still awed by this, EVERY single day. I am happy! I am content! I am insanely in disbelief sometime. Thank God for bringing me Y to my life. I never really pictured myself with this TYPE of guy. Don't get me wrong okay. Sometimes something so unpredictable can be right at times :P
Yikes. I am typing this cause I am on Cloud 9, so bare with me if you will.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHEHEHEHHEEH. And I miss him already! BOO.
If I went thru 15 weeks without him, I CAN DO BETTER, right? :)
Bah bah I will stop all my mushy self now.
And and and, actually I fear dogs!
Labels: daily
More happy days!

Hello to 4 years and 5 months to my one and only :)
I am still awed by this, EVERY single day. I am happy! I am content! I am insanely in disbelief sometime. Thank God for bringing me Y to my life. I never really pictured myself with this TYPE of guy. Don't get me wrong okay. Sometimes something so unpredictable can be right at times :P
Yikes. I am typing this cause I am on Cloud 9, so bare with me if you will.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHEHEHEHHEEH. And I miss him already! BOO.
If I went thru 15 weeks without him, I CAN DO BETTER, right? :)
Bah bah I will stop all my mushy self now.
And and and, actually I fear dogs!
Labels: daily
Tuesday, 18 August 2009 2:43:00 pm