» Profile » Posts
Happy Birthday LOVE!!!
Friday, 14 August 2009 10:58:00 am


Happy Birthday to the man who loves me and who I love for years now!
I love you, and you know it :)

A few hours spent with you this morning was indeed awesome.

Even though he was tired from his work shift from midnight until 6am and then drove back to KB again. Well, the miles he do just to "utamakan hati girlfriend" - as per him :B)

On the other hand,


I am here in Jeruton Hotel with my friends, Stephy & Reyd, for a night in bandar just cause we are heading for BRIDEX tomorrow. Just got here a few hours ago. Gonna have a good wild night later. I emphasize on the "GOOD" by the way. But I gotta spend my moolahs wisely cause I aint getting any anytime soon :S

Alright, BTYL if I got time! Gotta enjoy life.


Labels: , ,