Blurt!

Wednesday, 12 August 2009 10:49:00 am
I got a feeling, that tonight is gonna be a good, good night~
Ah, love that feel good song! It makes me all woohoo inside for no apparent reason. Makes me positive :)
Well how are you, readers? hope life is treating you good.
Today in BP period, we were told to think of a business that we want to do for our business project. Any ideas peeps? No food/beverage business though. Sigh. This is tough decision. Final year ARE always tough! Boohoo. I don't even know why I venture into Business & Finance stream -_-"" grrrrrrrrrr.
Oh, last night I learnt a new word from Lun Bawang! METAGA! :8)
Yen said uwih metaga! hahahaha. yes, i flatter myself sometimes. Perasaan makes me happy bah :)
This Saturday I'm heading to
BRIDEX (in school uniform).
It has been the talk of the public since weeks ago.
Wonder what is so interesting about this thing. Might sleepover in Bandar on the 14th at my friend's cousin place so that we would not have to wake up in the break of dawn and head down to Jerudong from KB!
Speaking of the 14th, I sure hope there's a slight chance of me seeing the birthday man :/ by any means of course!
And I miss this baby girl! :( EEEEEEEE.
Of course si Yen jua! ♥
Labels: daily
Blurt!
I got a feeling, that tonight is gonna be a good, good night~
Ah, love that feel good song! It makes me all woohoo inside for no apparent reason. Makes me positive :)
Well how are you, readers? hope life is treating you good.
Today in BP period, we were told to think of a business that we want to do for our business project. Any ideas peeps? No food/beverage business though. Sigh. This is tough decision. Final year ARE always tough! Boohoo. I don't even know why I venture into Business & Finance stream -_-"" grrrrrrrrrr.
Oh, last night I learnt a new word from Lun Bawang! METAGA! :8)
Yen said uwih metaga! hahahaha. yes, i flatter myself sometimes. Perasaan makes me happy bah :)
This Saturday I'm heading to
BRIDEX (in school uniform).
It has been the talk of the public since weeks ago.
Wonder what is so interesting about this thing. Might sleepover in Bandar on the 14th at my friend's cousin place so that we would not have to wake up in the break of dawn and head down to Jerudong from KB!
Speaking of the 14th, I sure hope there's a slight chance of me seeing the birthday man :/ by any means of course!
And I miss this baby girl! :( EEEEEEEE.
Of course si Yen jua! ♥
Labels: daily
Wednesday, 12 August 2009 10:49:00 am