» Profile » Posts
Extension.
Monday, 6 July 2009 4:51:00 am
My poor left foot!

I finally made my trip to the hospital this morning. The doctor said my left foot suffered trauma. But all is well. I went for the Film at the radiologist. I can't do X-Tray cause the doctor is still on holiday and there were no replacement >.>

I was also prescribed to painkillers. This is my first set of painkillers.
And I was given a 3 day MC!

OH! I had a scene this morning.

You know, before heading to the OPD, you'd register yourself to the counter that gives number right? Well yeah, I did that. And my name was called. So I walked with my less-supportive lefty footy towards the counter, paid a buck and.....

Guy: *writing -slowly- receipt for me* Working or still studying?
Me: Oh, um.. Still studying.
Guy: Dimana?
Me: Umm... Voca.
Guy: Oh di seria atu. What course "you" ambil?
Me: errr......... Business & Finance.
Guy: Ah, good luck with that :D
Me: heh yeah.
Guy: *tear receipt from book* Oh btw, my name is Ray. I hope to see you around again here ;)
Me: *forces a smile*

Guys.... can't seem to keep it down.

Well anyways, I tweeted about it in the morning. And Lulu replied:

LOL. Thanks pretty!

This just in:
My school gave us another week of holiday! YAYERS! :D :D :D

Alright, off to rest!

AND I HAD A GREAT TIME LAST NIGHT WITH Y♥ :D

Labels: