» Profile » Posts
Burned.
Friday, 3 July 2009 4:46:00 am
I just recovered from my highest body temperature ever! Yes, I had high fever for the last two nights with the company of severe headache, coughing and the appetite to eat was not present. I was beyond the verge of paranoid. Especially when epidemic like H1N1 are already at its critical stage - 93 cases, 1 death to date. SCARY SHIT INNIT?

Some say just to ignore it and not panic. I mean, WTF? What is there not to panic? And the market are using this golden opportunity to shoot up the price of sanitizer and masks. Sigh. I heard there would be another extension of school holidays. Some did not favor this. Why? Cause they can't stand rotting to boredom anymore.

ANYWAY!

Received a text from "Paranoid". Too bad the steamboat plan couldn't be achieved. Safe journey Mister! :D Sure gonna miss your supir-ing, seeing you checking on my handphone messages and... you lying comfortably on my sofas! LOL.

TTYL.


Labels: