When life seems more.

Sunday, 21 June 2009 12:24:00 am






From Jamming to Kampong Ayer Trip to Counter-Strike/L4D to Paint-ball............ and my sleeping hours has gone down to less than 6 hours lately :) BUT I am still running awesome, fine and dandy people.
I have got 2 bruises from the paintball yesterday. And seriously, PAINTBALL DID NOT HURT ME... not one bit despite the bruises. It was not as bad as thought it would.
Life is good.
Labels: daily
When life seems more.






From Jamming to Kampong Ayer Trip to Counter-Strike/L4D to Paint-ball............ and my sleeping hours has gone down to less than 6 hours lately :) BUT I am still running awesome, fine and dandy people.
I have got 2 bruises from the paintball yesterday. And seriously, PAINTBALL DID NOT HURT ME... not one bit despite the bruises. It was not as bad as thought it would.
Life is good.
Labels: daily
Sunday, 21 June 2009 12:24:00 am