» Profile » Posts
Time to kill.
Monday, 15 June 2009 4:28:00 am
It's a new week and I am setting my mood to... awesome still.

Last week was fufufufun. From being of one of the boys (twice!) to finally seeing my Y upfront after 8 weeks of no contact!

Yes, i have become one of the boys twice already.. but my "melatah" business came at the wrong time. That was so MJ and not Majid Jr!(my "boy" name) :/
Stupid habit of mine. Sigh. Whatever that is said in the car, STAYS in the car!

And... wait for it... OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
Y has totally lose weight!! I don't like it. I like his previous buff bod better on him :/
Even though he looks good but I still like his buffiness(if thats even a word)!

He picked me up from church Sunday morning and brought me back to his place so that he would not have to decide with whom he should spend most of his limited time with 'cause he had to report back to the base late afternoon. Had lunch at his place. It was all nice and cozy. And bear in mind, that was my.... 1st time to have lunch with the family :)

Shopped with him for a while and head back home.

I was all smiley yesterday.

Then, he called me before he head back.
What more?
Oh had a jamming session with the group. I played guitar to Swing Swing!! Improvement yea?
BBQ, Karaoke-ing.
So yeah, it was a good Sunday!

All is well, all is really well. Things seem to be in an okay, alright place for now.

Labels: