Strong Enough.

Thursday, 11 June 2009 2:35:00 pm
ooVoo rules.Sometimes hanging out is just not enough (: nothing is ever enough!
So last Wednesday I got the chance to hang out with a group of three boys. (Me as "one of the boys")
Unplanned. Went along with it with a smooth flow.
Prelude: chill :) Boys don't talk as much as girls do. They just...chill. I like, like it!
I like it not for the fact that I am the only girl then, but being in their... some what "comfort zone" was very useful.
It gave me some insight on how boys live? Wha'eva. Pokoknya I had fun ;)
I hope there's a next time for it. *winkwink.
Labels: daily
Strong Enough.
ooVoo rules.Sometimes hanging out is just not enough (: nothing is ever enough!
So last Wednesday I got the chance to hang out with a group of three boys. (Me as "one of the boys")
Unplanned. Went along with it with a smooth flow.
Prelude: chill :) Boys don't talk as much as girls do. They just...chill. I like, like it!
I like it not for the fact that I am the only girl then, but being in their... some what "comfort zone" was very useful.
It gave me some insight on how boys live? Wha'eva. Pokoknya I had fun ;)
I hope there's a next time for it. *winkwink.
Labels: daily
Thursday, 11 June 2009 2:35:00 pm