Mulan Jameela

Tuesday, 23 June 2009 4:54:00 am

At times,
Jameela strikes to
Mulan. But in the end,
Mulan Jameela♥ still comes together :)
I have been spending my holidays with massive intake of food, laughter and what not.
The one that I am having less now is sleep.
Everyone is else hibernating for hours, unlike me.
I don't seem to favor on missing my "freedom" time on sleeping. It is such a waste for me.
And Yen was back last Sunday. Had lunch over at his house with his family - again. I could actually get use to this routine. LOL.
Transformers II tomorrow! *crossfingers*
What is heartbreaking is my ALLOWANCE IS NOT IN! WTF?!
Labels: daily
Mulan Jameela

At times,
Jameela strikes to
Mulan. But in the end,
Mulan Jameela♥ still comes together :)
I have been spending my holidays with massive intake of food, laughter and what not.
The one that I am having less now is sleep.
Everyone is else hibernating for hours, unlike me.
I don't seem to favor on missing my "freedom" time on sleeping. It is such a waste for me.
And Yen was back last Sunday. Had lunch over at his house with his family - again. I could actually get use to this routine. LOL.
Transformers II tomorrow! *crossfingers*
What is heartbreaking is my ALLOWANCE IS NOT IN! WTF?!
Labels: daily
Tuesday, 23 June 2009 4:54:00 am