Giddy is goodie good!

Monday, 1 June 2009 1:56:00 pm

This morning when I woke up, I feel giddy- for no reason.
And now at this hour, 9pm, I'm even
more giddier :') WITH reason!
Y♥ texted me. I could not ask for another better reason to feel even more giddier!Maybe hope is not really a letdown after all. And to have a hope, you must have faith.
I believe the Lord was there when I was feeling down. May be He had lifted me up when I was feeling numb on the ground that day :)
Hence,
Hello June 14th, I am gonna mark you as my special day alright? Please be there.
Labels: daily
Giddy is goodie good!

This morning when I woke up, I feel giddy- for no reason.
And now at this hour, 9pm, I'm even
more giddier :') WITH reason!
Y♥ texted me. I could not ask for another better reason to feel even more giddier!Maybe hope is not really a letdown after all. And to have a hope, you must have faith.
I believe the Lord was there when I was feeling down. May be He had lifted me up when I was feeling numb on the ground that day :)
Hence,
Hello June 14th, I am gonna mark you as my special day alright? Please be there.
Labels: daily
Monday, 1 June 2009 1:56:00 pm