This cutest thing that I love very much is finally TWO years of age! She's grown so much now. Cubatah stay forever jadi BABY YG GEBU EATABLE!!! yummy :') Happy Birthday my adorable neice, NENOR AI AI! :') :') Aunty prays that you would stay cute forever and bright future awaits you.
And, my end exams is finally over! It was all alright, do-able(lol).
So, May 10 is up. I got no plans yet. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Before I forget, thanks for the small blessing Mr. Fox! I'll keep it coming.
This video, hilariously -____-"". My classmate, ia release tension dgn buat video ani? Mihiwwwww. HAHAAHHA.
This cutest thing that I love very much is finally TWO years of age! She's grown so much now. Cubatah stay forever jadi BABY YG GEBU EATABLE!!! yummy :') Happy Birthday my adorable neice, NENOR AI AI! :') :') Aunty prays that you would stay cute forever and bright future awaits you.
And, my end exams is finally over! It was all alright, do-able(lol).
So, May 10 is up. I got no plans yet. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Before I forget, thanks for the small blessing Mr. Fox! I'll keep it coming.
This video, hilariously -____-"". My classmate, ia release tension dgn buat video ani? Mihiwwwww. HAHAAHHA.
This is where my personal train of thoughts goes on a random basis.
My life here on earth are pretty much inclined to the saying of a famous French phrase: "Cest La Vie". Live well, well life. xo