» Profile » Posts
Snapped.
Wednesday, 6 May 2009 12:45:00 pm
I snapped at my tutor just now. Alter ego? I was annoyed, so I snapped. It was hot day too! So, it cannot be fully blame on me right? This normally happen, do they? It is normal to snap at random people..... but it feels darn guilty hours later =.= oh gosh.

I bet this IS the pre-PMS and Post-Missing thing that is mixing up inside me.
Sheesh, I hate random mood swings. This is no good for a her :(

Moving on from this melodramatic scene in my life, the exam results for the ICT department came out this afternoon. I'm jealous because they have found out their result. Mana kami punya? I want to know mine ASAP. I wrote some shits there on my Economics essay. Should have study earlier on! and not sleep -___-"" grrr. I hate Misss Procrastination-nate Lazy!

Usually at this early week, Yen would bring me out for dinner :'(
I have grown accustommed to his face. But its zooooooookay.
Two weeks down, baby, two weeks! Wuuuuhuuuuuu.

I want to shop. Shopping therapy needed!
How I wish sometimes that I have a richsugar-daddy to provide my wants $_$.
Pakai and buang :') :') but thats not the type of life I want to take. Pasal aku cool & baik.


Lama saya tidak pouting. Smexy smugly :8)
Catch ya later lovers & haters.

Labels: