» Profile » Posts
Suka ku.
Sunday, 24 May 2009 5:21:00 am

I, Mayrilene, declare that I am stress free from my 1st year course! :D

The last week was very very hectic, that I had to give up few of my sleeping hours for 'em.
And yesterday, it was all over. I slept 3 hours straight on my sofa when I got back from school, feels so good to have all my sleeping debts paid. I feel much more better, except for the eye-bags thing :(

Yes, that was during my business proposal presentation. Got 1st warning on not using tudong, but like i care? :) Supposedly Mr. Alan Lai was invited but he can't come - which was such a relieve for us because we do not want any "strangers" at our presentation :)

And did I mention I was the MC for that? Was given that last minute task by my instructor and I was "forced" by other ND mates to do so :/ how nice of you guys huh.

Sir, i believe my common skills should be a D(instinction)! :'D

Hmmmm,
I lost track on my countdown for AYB to be back, but all I know for sure it's gonna be over soon before I know it. I really, really, really, really miss him.

Labels: