» Profile » Posts
hype for no reason.
Tuesday, 12 May 2009 3:32:00 pm
$10 easi that Tiera found lying on the floor at the arcade, not used!
Finders keepers.(?) Macam menang lottery rasa kami.




Sorry, we overwhelm ourselves sometimes :') this was last last week pictures btw.
We were messing around with Hakeem's canon because it was ampai-ampai, and desperately calls us in the midst of it lying there - on the table top. (eseh over)

"yg kau cecapi usul mu" - Hakeem.

Hahaahaha. Sorry Keem, aku jadi kambang kali ada camera :D

Anyways, I passed my Year One in ND Biz & Finance. So i guess its hello ND2! :)
So happy because the fact that I did not study for my exams, and me hanging on to my faith...you see how great God works when you put your worries aside and let Him do his great work upon us. Such blessing!

Yesterday was my daddy's birthday. Did not celebrate it though cause we wanted to wait for my other sister's presence. (eh macam English aku tunggang singit tebalik brabis =.=)

And also last night, I went out with Fie & Tiera. It was a spontaneous outing. Izza could not join. and the best part was, Fie drove! Manual! Yes, Manual - it is a very big deal for me :) Ia steady sudah, only rusty on her turnings and reverse. HAHAAHA tapi smooth (y) (y). As for me, I don't think I want one yet. Not ready, so better don't right?! I really did have a great time with 'em both! :D :D

Actually I intend to make this post as long as I could but it seems that I forgot what I wanted to post about. Bummer. So whatever lah, I'll share it on another post. Who cares.

Oh I wanted to posted pictures when I was Miri, tapi malas jua aku oh.
Wha'eva. Saya suka bermalas -- kadang-kadang.

Newsflash! I know what did I get! :D hahahahahahahahhahahaahhahah. (sorry felt like typing that.)

hmmmmmmph. bye! i love Freddy<3 lols.

Labels: