» Profile » Posts
Very Much, SOFAKING MINTAL.
Tuesday, 14 April 2009 3:56:00 pm
I know you will read.


I am not gonna cry because rage took over. Because I do not want to be breathless after that 'cause it's hard to recover. And the swollen eyes does not go with a broken smile.

Yes, I am very very very angry with you. No, not angry. Frigging CRANKY with you probably works. 'scuse me, you may be "sasak" with me cause you never really like me. who knows right?

I never thought you would rub that on my face. So here, and on text messages too, I'm rubbing it back on you. Yeah, I tried to be the positive one before but someone with the "kepala batu" doesn't seem to see that I was trying to push away all the shits. Instead, that someone keep pulling it back. Sapa yang memajal nah?

Again, when I say I'm not mental, I'm NOT! So just f-stop rubbing it on me. I know what I feel. I'm not made of plastic, fyi.

What I'm typing here might be because a part of me is in denial. Because fyi, truth holds much greater pain. Truth be told, shattered pieces are everywhere. THAT text message, yes, still vivid in my mind, yes, like a gunshot throught the heart (though I never felt it, i just wanted to be melodramatic) - and..
I'm holding on to this life machine, waiting for a miracle SORRY to come along sooner....or later.

How could you be so..... ignorant, so heartless? I thought of all the people, you would be the only super-person that always make me happy when I'm down or go mental with some shits. And yeah, of all people, you shot the gun right at my heart. And of all arguments we had, this... this really broke the glass. Glass cannot be glued together anymore. Unless.... there's other ways.

You should really have known better. You MUST know better. I entrusted myself to you - so much that I cannot imagine how far I've gone with you.

I would have blame it on the hormones after the PMS, but some things that are said are just hard to forgive. REALLY HARD. and I'm sure... I'm not going to be the one with the sorry sign 'cause I have done it earlier on and look where you have brought it to.
But I am sorry that I cursed on you.
You know what to do. <3

(I hope what shits I typed was due to anger only.)
I REALLY REALLY HOPE THAT IT WAS JUST HORMONES THAT KICKED THE ANGER.
My thick skin has gone thin.

I need life support, security somehow.

(I do not know where did my real lifesaver gone to. I really miss him.
Please come back 'cause nothing feels right when I'm not with you.)
they say it takes time to heal - thing is I do not have much time to heal. please slow down, time.

P/S: You are still the earth beneath my feet.

Thank Dear God for being my comforter, I know you'll listen & comfort me in any ways He can.

Labels: