the light of the moon, the honor of a swear.

Wednesday, 22 April 2009 2:50:00 pm
I never wanted you to leave.
I wanted you to stay here, holding me.
I miss you ♥♥♥♥
102 days left and still counting.
I have my heart on save for AY.
Denial seems to keep me grounded for now.
All this independent strength, its building up to keep me strong.
Strong to wait and hope that the hour of the day pass faster.
I shed a tear once in awhile.
Because being apart is difficult enough especially when I spent most of my time with you.
I am alright now, better than the day before. Where every tears shed was unstoppable.
[ He should have pack me, secretly :8) ]
I hope you're fine. I hope you're coping. I hope you miss me :')
I am doing this, typing this so that when you come back... you'll know how great I have miss you.
xoxo
Labels: personal
the light of the moon, the honor of a swear.
I never wanted you to leave.
I wanted you to stay here, holding me.
I miss you ♥♥♥♥
102 days left and still counting.
I have my heart on save for AY.
Denial seems to keep me grounded for now.
All this independent strength, its building up to keep me strong.
Strong to wait and hope that the hour of the day pass faster.
I shed a tear once in awhile.
Because being apart is difficult enough especially when I spent most of my time with you.
I am alright now, better than the day before. Where every tears shed was unstoppable.
[ He should have pack me, secretly :8) ]
I hope you're fine. I hope you're coping. I hope you miss me :')
I am doing this, typing this so that when you come back... you'll know how great I have miss you.
xoxo
Labels: personal
Wednesday, 22 April 2009 2:50:00 pm