Q(O) mahh gaaddd!
More here, clickZ!
Si kamprap gave me this link. Buat hati saya sakit saja becooosh, i canut have one! :S
Money does matters.
-
-
-
It's Friday. And it has been weeks that the weather emits insane scorching heat! Hmfff, and it makes me.... moody & hyper at the same time. And mostly, LAZY!
Miss Lazy Daizy concerns me now cause as of in 2 weeks time = end test! Terror. Terror. War with braincells! And I was prepared before when I knew the gap between my two test were good enough until they changed it! No gaps at all! And, end tests include all of the topics (supposedly. or they just want us to study our brains out!) Hmmffffffffffffffffffffff. So so so depressing, and stressful. So "makan the hati" out much. Whatebarrrr lah.
And oh, I finally scored.. D in Biz Account! 100% to be exact :D was so happy, though the percentage from it would be only.. around 6% to be brought forward!
Anyways, I am listening to Spoon's Hit Rindu Serindu Rindunya! Classic track! I remembered those days when I was young little, I karaoke-ed this! This song was ze bom before. HAHAHAHA. I cannnot believe I used to...... record it from the radio on tape. and then play & pause to write down the lyrics, and then play it back again just to sing along! Back then, Internet usage was not really...discovered. HAHAHAHAH. Geeez, old times old times :) Reminiscing can gives a good laugh huh and great day ahead :D - the good reminiscing ofcourse.

I like this picture because I look carefree. Because I look cute :8)
Apa lagi ah? Imma trying to update you pipolzzz on what has been going on with me.
Ofcourse the obvious would be missing Yen very very very a lotsss! :(
But I am 100% alright. I have a part-time lover now. Threesome, like Affy describes it. Part-time lover as in.... pour my everyday happenings to him/her. Guess who is my part-time lover :)
Far Away is on playback :') My 4 years ringtone for AY♥ and what do you know?
He did leave - for a moment - and he would be backgggh(Terminator style). The irony.
Gahh, probably update more later!
I have got nothing........ yet. Mwahs, see ya!
P/S: sorry 'cause I used "because" alot here, hehehehe :P
Labels: daily
