Passion
mechem manarr nehh?(macam mana nie?)
I is the don't know what kan to do if I don't have you in my life~ (haha) tapi i is be okay here when you're away(gone)~
I WILL BE A-OKAY. Pasal aku kabal kan? Pasal aku ada armor to hold on to. Walaupun sejauh mana senitip(sensitive) my heart is, I know I can make it through the rain~
Well anyways, MUST SPENT THIS LAST TWO WEEKS WITH YOU, yang. :)
Right, next.
After the short trip to bandar, I had to rush back to KB for this Bodyshop "Make Me Fabulous" thingy that my mom arranged for me and my sisters. We did one last year but the results of the picture were not near to impressive. So yeah, this year was way impressive.
The photographer has good directions. Although I felt a bit awkward when he physically positioned my poses, but yea, he's the expert. No say there.
I was there long enough, and my boyfriend hilang sabar when he waited - from 11.30am to 2pm! Geez, kesian iya duduk dalam kehangatan hari yang begitu terik. hehee. Sorry love. But thanks anyways for waiting :D i love you.
Btw berek ku, jangan mental kalau "bestfriend ku datang". Okay :) Nasib aku laparghhh tadi, yetah inda mau mental HAHAHA.
Kali nya kan, boyfriend aku inda suka make-up that was applied on me. He said bida. Manasaja. Pasal I know he loves the natural me.
Went for late lunch with Yen because my tummy was begging for solids.
Then went back home, online for a while and then went out again when my sisters texted me to join 'em at Rockgarden. Asked my dad to send me. bla bla bla bla.

So yeah, this always happens when vanity & boredom collides :)Anyways, my enterprise planning assignment SIAP! Yay! 1 down, 3 to go.
Hm, okay, aku mau mandi. Byebye, *pouts.
Labels: daily