» Profile » Posts
Not feeling the blues.
Monday, 27 April 2009 1:43:00 pm
From this angle, she looks almost like JLo as in Jennifer Lopez and not you... Jody Lo! :D

Although everyone faved her in black/brunette, i still think this blonde look suit her either way! and its sexy. rawrrrr.

I always wanted long locks (but i tend to cut my hair) and blonde-ish hair! but Mama wouldn't let me have one - not until I'm independent :D we will see in 5 years time.

I wonder if Megan Fox has twitter. I would love to follow her! Thing is, i don't know which twitter profile is hers.

To those who does not have Twitter, please do register yourself. Trust me, you would NOT be dissapointed with this. Its fun! because celebs has twitter :) I'm already a 2nd year Twitterian.

And on another happy note!

Yes, he accepted me in a jiff! I was so happy. I sent him a message, which is way embarrasing! :)
I'm so happy that imma on his FRIEND list! Woooopyyy dodie!!!

Aah, things that make me happy in an instant = LOVE!

Uuuuu, Stephynie bought me heels! Thanks Sundun! :D My birthday is soooooon. Aku mahu beg, Stephy. Macam mana nie? HAHAHA ;P

Tiera! MULAN JAMEEEEELAAAA. HAHAHAHAH *ding ding ding ding*

So yeah, this is it! Laters.

Labels: