:'(

Sunday, 19 April 2009 2:24:00 pm

Was at the backseat, staring hard at him.
This is hard to adjust to. Hard to even to go through.
I wish that he could call me and tell me he's doing fine RIGHT NOW!
Waiting and yea, I will hold on to this slow ride.
15 weeks is.... slow and hard.
I am officially missing you, love.
I sent AY to his training base just now. It was very hard to move ahead when me & him had to be apart for 3 months of NO CONTACT with each other. And when I say contact, no phonecalls and whatsoever :'( doncha think that is hard to...do?
Told him to "do-do"(takecare). That was all I had to say.
He with his training, me with my exams. I hope everything goes well especially with this lovesick thing going on. Last but not least, he told me not too put so much love(food) in me. He sorta challenged me to...um, lose some. *shakes head.
Nonetheless,
absence makes the heart grows fonder
♥
;)Labels: personal
:'(

Was at the backseat, staring hard at him.
This is hard to adjust to. Hard to even to go through.
I wish that he could call me and tell me he's doing fine RIGHT NOW!
Waiting and yea, I will hold on to this slow ride.
15 weeks is.... slow and hard.
I am officially missing you, love.
I sent AY to his training base just now. It was very hard to move ahead when me & him had to be apart for 3 months of NO CONTACT with each other. And when I say contact, no phonecalls and whatsoever :'( doncha think that is hard to...do?
Told him to "do-do"(takecare). That was all I had to say.
He with his training, me with my exams. I hope everything goes well especially with this lovesick thing going on. Last but not least, he told me not too put so much love(food) in me. He sorta challenged me to...um, lose some. *shakes head.
Nonetheless,
absence makes the heart grows fonder
♥
;)Labels: personal
Sunday, 19 April 2009 2:24:00 pm