» Profile » Posts
1 week down!
Sunday, 26 April 2009 2:36:00 pm

Fried Eggs with Onions & Mozerella Cheese are so good together!!! Nyuuuurmmmy!
It made my crankiness go away instantly. I even washed the leftover dishes in the sink. Good mood I was in there :)

I was cranky all day & night because I don't know why but I am sure its the pre-PMS thing, the pressure for exams in a week time! and most definitely, lovesick :'(
Hai Yen! Ngaru anun neh? Bala do? Uwih mawa eko :)

So speaking of pressure, I think I am not making any effort on studying! Born lazy. It is always time like this I procrastinate and ignore the risk of not making revision. Macam... I know what to do already when I honestly don't! Hmmffffphhhh.
Hai alter ego, please go put yourself together. Mwah & tsinkkkyou!


(haha sorry)


Lastnight I had the weirdest type-R mood ever! Like yeah, serious.

Went to the arcade with the "since-we-are-complete" group for pictures taken & karoaked(?) like cwazzzzie. I belted on Oh Carol! and Pudar. They have it on video. Mind you, but my voice was sumbang (as always) and cough-yish ugly screechy! But who cares when you just want to have fun right? :)

After that, we headed back to the car. JloL (lols) randomly video-ed me & tiera. Geez, I spoke stupid statements - I think. HAHAHA. I need to see the video again, Tiera :)


And then after that, went over to Marilyns to have a drink or two with Affy, Hadi, Iskandar & Malek. Went home quite early than the usual....

I think I denied this a few times with myself but I am officially an Restaurant City addict!

Ommaaaagaash -______-""


I need to go! Mummy daddy brought back Sushi! 8D because I mentioned it just now when I was cranky! hahahahaha. the power of... crankiness.

Blog to you later pipolllzzz!

Labels: