» Profile » Posts
Sakit atu biar di belakang cerita, janji sihat.
Thursday, 12 March 2009 3:02:00 pm
Well said... :)



After a long long time of not "moving my body" for the extreme or so, I finally did it today! With Yen ofcourse by my side :) Went home after school, and he waited for me in the car for like 15 minutes while I get changed.

Chose OGDC - Arca beach area, and hell yeah my body is hurting right now! Sore knees, sore neck, sore back :( but I am happy that I got my sweats out today! Thanks to the boyfriend for pushing me (kinda) haha. Overall I am GLAD as a bunny that I did this. I cannot afford to stay home all the time and gain "babies" right? It is time to make some changes - if it prolongs anyways.

Not only that, I could spend my quality time with him. It has been a while since we last jog kan Yen? Besides, I was the one memajal Yen to bring me jogging 'cause I received the omg-youve-grown-much-much-CUTER look from certain people. Its not bothering me (my weight) or anything but yeah, it is just.... intimidating? Its like some people just CANNOT see certain individual be the unexpected "size". Plus, Yen has lost few pounds already... and I don't want to be the girlfriend that outgrows(?) the boyfriend. You dig what I mean here? Nvm.

So right, anyways, another afternoon jog with him again! :D :D :D though I feel all the soreness within me now. No pain, no gain baby.

Catch ya later.

Labels: , ,