» Profile » Posts
Note by the side
Tuesday, 3 March 2009 12:40:00 pm
So it was my typical Tuesdays I had. Me & my two "janda" had to go out to do some printing for ITM as for my printer technically lost its functionality on me the night before. Die you printer die!

So ya, went out to Seria Town for printing... bla bla bla. I wanted Nasi Katok for lunch, so we drove over to Rakyat Jati. I knew something is gonna be up as I saw three boys were on duty that hour while we approached the area. I just knew something wasn't right, somehow weird. I got out of the car with Idah, which I literally had to force her to, because I don't like being alone there especially when it comes to boys. I feel ..... inda sedap hati? So anyways.....

Bla bla, I approached the table... the conversation started;

Boy(s): Ahhhh nasi katok habis. Ayam nya alum masak........
Me: Ahh okay.
Boy(s): Kalau buleh tunggu saja lah ahhh hehehehe.
Me: Berapa lama tu masak ayam nya?
Boy(s): Dalam 15 minit.... tapi........ untuk kamu 10 minit saja *boys smile widely*
(this is when the boys approached to answer got me uncomfortable)
Me: heh... ooookay. dalam 15 minit lah ah. bah.
Boy(s): Dlm 10 minutes ah.... kamu dari sekolah mana? Vokasional kan?
Me: err, au.

Then, I went in the car & told DK to go back to school 'cause I wanted to bring Azman along ('cause I wanted him to go out of the car and buy the nasi katok lol)

15 minutes passed.

Azman got out, we girls stayed in.

As Azman moved forward, I could see the boys gestures turned into disappointment... and by this, i think you should know why :)

After minutes of waiting, Azman came in.... and ta-da, see what we got?

Boys will be boys. -_____-"

Yen, don't worry. I love you, you and you only! :8) ♥




Azman, "Ani DK punya"
This was said by Azman, "Ani for MJ."


I found this picture of myself. I find it rather mysterious. Way back in 2007. hahaha.
And I can see my cheekbones and my jawline structure compared to now.
-_____________-"

Mwa! Write to ya later.
Got to finish this presentation, report. You name it.

Labels: ,