» Profile » Posts
Jai Ho! I paused my crankiness.
Tuesday, 24 March 2009 5:56:00 am
*edited 10.45pm

So I just got back home and hell, tonight was a total... disaster - period. Well, not the whole part of the night. Here it goes.

Went to Excapade for dinner with Eno, Tiera and Inchaa. Bla bla bla. Went to Affy's, bla bla bla. Then we went back to his place again 'cause Fez wanted to fetch him. Since Affy sat infront, as always, I decided to be the co-pilot when he moved to Fez's car. Cutting the details.

"Adowable" (hahah sempat.)

As we arrived at the KB Parking lot, the tragedy begins. I lost my lifeline - my handphone. I almost had a breakdown. We searched high & low for it in the car. But then, I gave it a break. Went in to Marilyns but still could'nt think straight. Sat for a moment with 'em Yunks, Inchaa, Zaimah, Jo, Affy, Fez and Is. yada yada yada, i could'nt enjoy the moment. so I decided to look for it over at Affy's since it was the last area that I got out and what do you know........................................................................... you guess.

Found it lying on a manhole. Safe and sound! I swear that me, Tiera and Eno screamed, louder than 'em boom box. Was such a relieved!!!!!! Thank God so so so much for not letting any heavy load to run through my precious tiny chocolate.

Wonder why I did not realized it earlier?
Well, with all the type-Rs and loud radio going on, you'll forget every lil thing you have with you for a moment. I would say I was careless. Shame on me. Frustrated. *slaps head*

What a night.










That was my Sunday where I paused every crankiness that was in my way.
And to my surprise, I did not eat a lot! :) only few pieces of BBQ lamb :O
but I karaoke like never before.
I belted it out like a pro.... Prosak - to be exact! :D

but nevertheless, human just need to distress once in a while.

More here, here, here and here.

I await for more pictures. Stay with me.
Photo took by Me :) and some, Mona, some Lyndz. Edited by Lyndz herself.
Thanks! :D

Labels: , ,