My Monday that never met the FUN border.

Monday, 23 March 2009 12:07:00 pm
Woke up at 9am
DVD
Internet
Eat
Online
Assignment!!!
Online
Assignment!!!
Swimming
Over at Cousin's
Eat
HOME
Online
DVD
... and the process continues.
Yeah, that's basically MY Monday. Just in case that
someone wanted to know. Who knows.
And yes, the camera pixels is not big. Go s* elsewhere.
FYI, I am still cranky from Saturday. Cranky cranky cranky
CWANKY!But I hope tomorrow's SUSHI dinner with
you &
you makes the crankiness go away for a moment.

Mengira bintang please.




I look
adowable!

That's all after swimming.
This is the new baby to the family, Chlowee Poo!Labels: daily
My Monday that never met the FUN border.
Woke up at 9am
DVD
Internet
Eat
Online
Assignment!!!
Online
Assignment!!!
Swimming
Over at Cousin's
Eat
HOME
Online
DVD
... and the process continues.
Yeah, that's basically MY Monday. Just in case that
someone wanted to know. Who knows.
And yes, the camera pixels is not big. Go s* elsewhere.
FYI, I am still cranky from Saturday. Cranky cranky cranky
CWANKY!But I hope tomorrow's SUSHI dinner with
you &
you makes the crankiness go away for a moment.

Mengira bintang please.




I look
adowable!

That's all after swimming.
This is the new baby to the family, Chlowee Poo!Labels: daily
Monday, 23 March 2009 12:07:00 pm