Cleavage

Friday, 20 March 2009 4:54:00 pm
Screw assignments for a moment, and have fun.I just knew for a fact that, I stare. I have "
The Stare".
Someone should really take a picture of me when I do "
The Stare". I need to see that look.
And thanks Tierayunk for the treat. I know you love me, and I love your money 'cause you're overpaid :D hahah nadawah.
Me syg you wah. Hmmm.
Vuleh?And Affy has the daddy look. Jody has a sexy arse (LOL) and Fez's friend, Haziq(?), his t-shirt made me laugh. This is an inside-joke that me & tiera only know. Perhaps Affy too. Hmmph.
Photos courtesy of Affy.
Thanks!
More at Affy's FlickrAlso, I realized i have
, somewhat, phobia when I go to the beach at night. Like serious, my heart beats faster, like thunder speed! Ober~ but yeah, night at the beach for me is a NO. Sigh.
And sorry Yen about just now :)
Yes, this is a random post because I had the urge to update
something.
'scuse me for being a "
Type-R" at this moment.
Labels: daily
Cleavage
Screw assignments for a moment, and have fun.I just knew for a fact that, I stare. I have "
The Stare".
Someone should really take a picture of me when I do "
The Stare". I need to see that look.
And thanks Tierayunk for the treat. I know you love me, and I love your money 'cause you're overpaid :D hahah nadawah.
Me syg you wah. Hmmm.
Vuleh?And Affy has the daddy look. Jody has a sexy arse (LOL) and Fez's friend, Haziq(?), his t-shirt made me laugh. This is an inside-joke that me & tiera only know. Perhaps Affy too. Hmmph.
Photos courtesy of Affy.
Thanks!
More at Affy's FlickrAlso, I realized i have
, somewhat, phobia when I go to the beach at night. Like serious, my heart beats faster, like thunder speed! Ober~ but yeah, night at the beach for me is a NO. Sigh.
And sorry Yen about just now :)
Yes, this is a random post because I had the urge to update
something.
'scuse me for being a "
Type-R" at this moment.
Labels: daily
Friday, 20 March 2009 4:54:00 pm