sigh and haha
Tell me, surviving 3 months of EXACTLY no contact with your loved ones... is that bearable?
I don't think I can.
It is either I eat my feelings up or just don't eat any.
Boleh kurus kali aku tu oh kalau I don't really eat. lol.
And prolly my assignments or classwork would end up like this,

But I will survive. I will survive~~
I just know because I am one strong hearted woman!
hahahahahha. okay, shut up.
I am freaking craving for something. I don't know what. It's like the taste is hanging on my tongue this something. Hmm. Prolly should scavenge the kitchen later.
Oh! I skipped my afternoon class today. Because there's no point on sitting there for the whole day doing exactly perfectly nothing! I might as well be home and be lazy here since there's so many things to do here at home than in school. Plus, it's a freaking hot day! Now where's the rain when you need one? Funny shit weather can be. Gaahhhaaaahahahahhahahahmdfljahlgnsngdf!
I should start saving money if want my year-end vacation. Spending with my own savings, best feeling in the world? Cause I spent my sweat on it! - what in the world am i blurting about anyways. Rasa jua kan panjang kan post ani. Err, whatever. WOXX.
Just now, me and my two silly friends when off to the canteen during class hour to grab some food & drinks - which is said to be strictly prohibited recently! whatev. - We ordered already. Then came Sinchan, bla bla bla bla bla... Pokoknya kami tiga ani pandai belakon............ hahahaha. serious funny shit.
DM: Bahapa kamu di sini?Kan beli makanan? Principal nampak kamu keluar tu. bla bla bla.
R: Ah? Yakan? Dari mana tu ia liat? Nada, kami kan pakai jamban.
DM: *paused* di sini ada CCTV, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. Kenapa jamban satu lagi atu kamu inda pakai?
S: KAMAH!
(panjang lagi tapi malas ku sambung)
During the conversation, we took turned to use the toilet - kira cover line.
hahaha. But if you were there, seriously, its funny. hhahahaha.
What is funny is that, my school has CCTV! - LOL. 'scuse me, but really, do you think we're that naive? If that CCTV really really exists, why can't they afford to fix that shitty toilet?
Eseh, speak your mind much.
I don't think I can.
It is either I eat my feelings up or just don't eat any.
Boleh kurus kali aku tu oh kalau I don't really eat. lol.
And prolly my assignments or classwork would end up like this,

But I will survive. I will survive~~
I just know because I am one strong hearted woman!
hahahahahha. okay, shut up.
I am freaking craving for something. I don't know what. It's like the taste is hanging on my tongue this something. Hmm. Prolly should scavenge the kitchen later.
Oh! I skipped my afternoon class today. Because there's no point on sitting there for the whole day doing exactly perfectly nothing! I might as well be home and be lazy here since there's so many things to do here at home than in school. Plus, it's a freaking hot day! Now where's the rain when you need one? Funny shit weather can be. Gaahhhaaaahahahahhahahahmdfljahlgnsngdf!
I should start saving money if want my year-end vacation. Spending with my own savings, best feeling in the world? Cause I spent my sweat on it! - what in the world am i blurting about anyways. Rasa jua kan panjang kan post ani. Err, whatever. WOXX.
Just now, me and my two silly friends when off to the canteen during class hour to grab some food & drinks - which is said to be strictly prohibited recently! whatev. - We ordered already. Then came Sinchan, bla bla bla bla bla... Pokoknya kami tiga ani pandai belakon............ hahahaha. serious funny shit.
DM: Bahapa kamu di sini?Kan beli makanan? Principal nampak kamu keluar tu. bla bla bla.
R: Ah? Yakan? Dari mana tu ia liat? Nada, kami kan pakai jamban.
DM: *paused* di sini ada CCTV, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. Kenapa jamban satu lagi atu kamu inda pakai?
S: KAMAH!
(panjang lagi tapi malas ku sambung)
During the conversation, we took turned to use the toilet - kira cover line.
hahaha. But if you were there, seriously, its funny. hhahahaha.

What is funny is that, my school has CCTV! - LOL. 'scuse me, but really, do you think we're that naive? If that CCTV really really exists, why can't they afford to fix that shitty toilet?
Eseh, speak your mind much.