» Profile » Posts
Gold dust.
Friday, 27 February 2009 5:06:00 am









:') "okay, one more. Cmon! Ah this one is nice."
Our Management Instructor took this.
Cecapi Sir Munif atuuuuu. Ngatil orang saja.

ICC & Arts and Handicraft Center Visit, 25th Feb 09

I just knew that A&HC offers a higher allowances to the students, $335/-. It was interesting as it was my first visit there. We had to cut short our visit there because of time limit. Had fun anyways :)

Hmm, I'm thinking of chopping my hair off just like that. I don't care. Hah. I know, I keep ranting about chopping my hair and what-not. Hah.

Ikaw ang huling bantai~

Too much Filipino Series :D hahah. Blame my sisters. Ongoing marathon. Its a good thing that now they're watching the last DVD volume. I don't know what series is next, that they're prolly thinking to get another set of Filipino series. Sera Ulu. hahahaha. Just kidding.

I miss Yen!
Pokonya aku rindu.... rindu serindu-rindunyaaaa~~ :') Lagu Spoon. HAHAHAHAHHA!

Hmmmm. I haven't done any assignments yet. Maybe later. After TV or after TV or after TV.
Majal postpone.



Labels: , , ,