YAYYYYYYYYY!

Saturday, 31 January 2009 2:29:00 am
(Kira flood lah ah. lol! just adding excitement to that picture :D)

Yes, i am that happy that HAPPY, this happy...

+

Ah, if Saturdays was like this, I would be one happy bunny! :D
Why? I received a call from my friend who was in school already, and me still STUCK in traffic. Then, I got the sorta-good news :D School was cancelled due to the rain, flood and
SERIOUS traffic along highway! Mind you, it was a very long long queue up there just now. And the rain really took over some houses(barek area) at Lorong 3. And cars, literally died on roads. Oh dear Lord, please help them.
Alright, I'm off for assignments. Yes, holiday holiday pun kerja tetap ada.
Laters.
Labels: daily, happy, holidays, school
YAYYYYYYYYY!
(Kira flood lah ah. lol! just adding excitement to that picture :D)

Yes, i am that happy that HAPPY, this happy...

+

Ah, if Saturdays was like this, I would be one happy bunny! :D
Why? I received a call from my friend who was in school already, and me still STUCK in traffic. Then, I got the sorta-good news :D School was cancelled due to the rain, flood and
SERIOUS traffic along highway! Mind you, it was a very long long queue up there just now. And the rain really took over some houses(barek area) at Lorong 3. And cars, literally died on roads. Oh dear Lord, please help them.
Alright, I'm off for assignments. Yes, holiday holiday pun kerja tetap ada.
Laters.
Labels: daily, happy, holidays, school
Saturday, 31 January 2009 2:29:00 am