» Profile » Posts
To Wish Impossible Things
Friday, 2 January 2009 1:19:00 pm
MJ-to-Earth.

How was your kickstart of the year? I got myself lazy (again). ha ha. so much for making resolutions huh.

You know what, I hate holidays. Why? Because they put weight on us, and I hate the fact that they/it does not even lift a finger for them/it to do so. If only losing weight worked that way, the whole world would be throwing beads or sweets around to celebrate. ha ha ha.

My gosh, what am I blabbing about?

Geez, stupid keyboard. Keeps dying on me. It's because I'm too lazy to change the battery.

And geez, where's is my December allowance? I'm freaking broke and I have needs to attend to!
Boooo you account-person-who-debit-the-money-to-my-account for doing this effing slow.

(Keyboard cari pasal.)

Shit, I forgot what I wanted to type.
Speaking of forget, I forgot the whole lessons I learned before holiday started.
This is shitty because Assessment is soon. This is totally shitty.
I forgot what was my homework at some point, and I forgot the formulas.
Merde!

Excuse me for cursings please. I really do need it today because I am feeling cold then hot. But mostly it's cold.

......

fine, I might as well watch some DVD to kill this shitty feeling. Shit. ha ha ha.

See ya.

Labels: