Today is....

Wednesday, 14 January 2009 2:00:00 pm

As requested; "
Taken by Kamprap :)"
Hello all!
Sorry for being MIA lately, its just...nothing to be posted/updated about.
Life is just the way it is.I had my Business Accounting test just now, and its....DARN IT! Sakit hati ku jua lah tekan-tekan "kli-kli-klator" atu. sahghfdghdgasf; big time. Anyways, what is up with you people?
Oh other note, since my previous group instructor moved to DTE, ofcourse we have another new one, Miss Safoora,
Miss Gila-suka-antak-antak-meja-time-ketawa. Ia cool, my classmates thought she was fun to be with :) looking forward for her teaching skills.
Oh once again, I got "selected" (paksa) by my tutor to be in the Editor thingy. You do not want to know how it went down. Gila, bari sakit hati lah but wth, go for it saja lah.
Well.... I guess thats all. Plus, I have better things to attend to like SLEEP!
This eyebags is definitely HORRIBLE like HORRIBLY BIDA (i know its the sama, exxxxxxaggeraaating nie) I need good hours of sleep without waking up to something unimportant. Eseh. And I cant think straight lately with all the school work cramping my brain like keeeraaazee.
Boo.
Laters with less updates?
Labels: daily
Today is....

As requested; "
Taken by Kamprap :)"
Hello all!
Sorry for being MIA lately, its just...nothing to be posted/updated about.
Life is just the way it is.I had my Business Accounting test just now, and its....DARN IT! Sakit hati ku jua lah tekan-tekan "kli-kli-klator" atu. sahghfdghdgasf; big time. Anyways, what is up with you people?
Oh other note, since my previous group instructor moved to DTE, ofcourse we have another new one, Miss Safoora,
Miss Gila-suka-antak-antak-meja-time-ketawa. Ia cool, my classmates thought she was fun to be with :) looking forward for her teaching skills.
Oh once again, I got "selected" (paksa) by my tutor to be in the Editor thingy. You do not want to know how it went down. Gila, bari sakit hati lah but wth, go for it saja lah.
Well.... I guess thats all. Plus, I have better things to attend to like SLEEP!
This eyebags is definitely HORRIBLE like HORRIBLY BIDA (i know its the sama, exxxxxxaggeraaating nie) I need good hours of sleep without waking up to something unimportant. Eseh. And I cant think straight lately with all the school work cramping my brain like keeeraaazee.
Boo.
Laters with less updates?
Labels: daily
Wednesday, 14 January 2009 2:00:00 pm