» Profile » Posts
Tagged and I'm mentally emotionally unstable for 15 minutes
Tuesday, 27 January 2009 12:04:00 pm
Yes, I can be the saddest girl at times. And, speaking of sad, I am one now. Yes I am sad but stupid actions made by friends cheered me up. STUPID. haha.


But I am still f-up. Pasalnya kan aku geram hati ni. Geram brabis rabis rabis. rasakan katok kan pala org dengan.... butul plastik! nah. but nevermind, I know I'll get over myself soon :D like this one... ketawa inda ikhlas. HA HA HA. argh whatever. Aku senyum labang-labang ni.



and stupid headache. and stupid "kimora" in me. because Kimora loves to spend and eat kan :) kan kan kan? sigh.

Bah TAG TIME!

Rule 1: Whoever gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her.


  1. Lydia Benging
  2. Anak Uncle/Bapa Benging
  3. 1st daughter, 3rd Child
  4. Accounting Major Student at Cardiff Uni.
  5. A brilliant & a quiet being.
  6. My boyfriend's sister.
  7. Ia suka starbucks caramel coffee frap.
  8. She is missing her hometown like serious, eh yakah? LOL.
  9. One of kind.
  10. God's Lil Angel :D and berek si neng. kan kan kan? HAHAHA. kidding.

Rule 2: the person who gets tagged has to write 10 things about him/herself.

  • Mayrilene Jay.
  • Legal age with no license.
  • Optimist at heart, Pessimist by choice.
  • Godliness.
  • Aldrin's ♥
  • Aggresive yet JOYFUL! :D
  • Boros hantap!!
  • Have a serious craze over fried chicken and babies!!
  • I get mental-sasak-overreacting easily!
  • I just live life as I know it :)
Rule 3: choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

  1. Reyd
  2. Stephy
  3. Zeemah
  4. Memet
  5. The 4 Girls
  6. Neysa
  7. Maeee
  8. TIERYO!
  9. ENOSTARR!
  10. Fiez!

Labels: ,