Slow Dancing
It's not a silly little moment,
It's not the storm before the calm.
This is the deep and dying breath of
This love that we've been working on.
On a birthday note,
Ah, its Friday and I don't know what to do. I just finished watching the latest episode on Grey's Anatomy Season 4 and I know I'm falling back a lil cause its Season 5 already, on other network. But anyway, I thought of skipping school this Saturday :) yes? no? its been a long long long school week and have'nt have a good rest, which is because I sleep late and prolly I'm lacking on good minerals. ha ha ha.
du du du du du du du.
(Listening to: David Ryan Harris's Don't Look Down) ♥
"And don't look downIts the 23rd, and yes I'm counting the days for my allowance. I'm broke and my heart is broke, lol.
Don't feast your eyes on things that are on the ground
And if it gets hard to focus
When you're driving almost at the speed of sound
Feeling nowhere about"
Ah my stomach is killing me. I hate cramps.
I want burgers. All that comfort food. Ahhh. prolly just watch One Tree Hill Season 6 saja eh. I don't care, bemalas tah ku eh on this Friday!
And to someone who I know will read this,
I care okay I care. Jaga hati banyak boleh? Sabar bah, boleh?
Signing off. Catch ya later.
Labels: Birthdays, daily, lyrics