» Profile » Posts
Mental hantap?
Wednesday, 28 January 2009 12:24:00 pm
APAKAN?! KENAPAKAN?! INDA BULEH KAN?! BEIBUN INDA BULEH KAN?! KAU LUAN, AKU PUN LUAN. KAU API, AKU PUN PANDAI BERAPI! KENAPAKAN KALAU AKU LEKAS MENTAL? MAU IKUT MENTAL JUA? BAH LAKASTAH! GAAAAHHH!!!!!

but whatever post-PMS feeling I am in now, atleast there's something I can smile at/to... Something that does not grab my anger, something that just paint a smile in me. Just at this right moment.

Yes, this is my edible neice Hannah! Grabbed this from her father's facebook.

And next to this picture that can paint a smile in me is my cat.
My cat that won't fight back when I shout (doh!)
My cat that just let me be stress-free.

There! Awu, I know aku pemental. Deal with it.
I'll get over it anyways. So you better too.

I have too much weight on me at this moment.
Assignments, Assesments and whatever shit that makes your brain go CRAZYMENTAL!

So please, unpressure me. I don't take pressures easily because it makes me turn to food easily. OK! But I am still A-Okay! As always.

Bah, off for some Economics!


Labels: ,